Tags : Alpha Machines
This is the most popular series of Horizontal Machines manufactured by Gibson Centri Tech Limited. We can manufacture five basic sizes with an extensive selection of variations to suit individual specific requirements. Single or twin head machines versions are available.
The Alpha Uni – Gyra machine
This machine type is a high duty version of the Alpha – Gyra machines, having high capabilities with a range of optional production items including:
- Programmable control unit.
- Automatic mould coat spraying mechanical casting extraction, making it more suitable for mass production duties.
- The twin head machines are best employed for medium to long production runs of cylinder liner castings of maximum 500mm internal diameter.
The Alpha – Gyra Machine
This machine is designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of one off, jobbing, medium to mass productions of cylinder castings for diesel and petrol engines, gear wheel blanks, high duty bushes for automotive and engineering duties and pump sleeves, in high duty nickel alloys.
What are the main features of the Alpha Machine Range?
- Flange mounted mould
- Easy to install & Operate
- Low Maintenance
- Reduced Noise
- Flexible, Suitable for both
- Used in the Production of cylinder liners, Valve Seals, Bushes and Warm Gear Blanks etc…..